Saturday, June 06, 2009

rejuvenating my learning endeavor

To talk about my very recent activity, I am learning guitar, rather more appropriately beginning to learn guitar. At this stage and age of one's life, when your career's arduous assignments and decaying learning appetite interrupt you at every moment, it is very deviling to commence an hobby from it's alpha. Conversely enough, my solitude and vigor befriend me at this dawning of my guitar days. My experience, no matter how restless and painful, helps me appreciate and admire the struggle and devotion of the legends. I will not write again about my guitar practice until I learn at least one song which won't happen, I am sure, in next one or two years but I want to say now how this little exercise aids me realize and refresh my endeavor.

2 comments:

AD said...

Never too late to start something TD.....who's in a hurry right !! Good luck with your guitar ....hope I get to play it too :)

Tanmoy Das said...
This comment has been removed by the author.