Friday, January 30, 2009

My obsession with other's blogs

Sometimes when I stumble upon some nice blog, I wonder how someone can write so well, even though he/she is not a writer! The verse which was not meant to be a poem, sounds more poetic to me. The feelings of the character in some fantasy movie or novel find its existence in the disturbance of a common heart.

When I find such a blog to read or an inspiring speech to listen I forget myself, I forget my existence, my sorrows and my achievements. My heart dances with joy and my eyes glitter with marvel. They enlighten and enrich my knowledge, believes and imaginations. I begin to vision through my personal clutters to its orders. I guess I am slowly coming out of the world of delusion to our own public dairy's reality, truth and honesty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo, you were visited with a remarkable idea

Anonymous said...

Making concession in requital seeking oecumenical signal to consolidation in straightforward the permissible shooting duel, inherent
included, there is a humongous constraint as a usage to studying English diction in those parts of the vigorous set in motion fable, where English is not a serious language. This conclusion leads us that there is elephantine affidavit suited for English-speaking tutors, who are specializing in teaching English. South Korea is singular of most encouraging countries in terms of fleshly climb, which means teaching English in Korea would be influentially profitable.

click here