Saturday, October 16, 2010

Moving to Los Alamos

Copyright: Brainchild
"It's an odd feeling-farewell-there is some envy in it. Men go off to be tested for courage and if we're tested at all, it's for patience, for doing without, for how well we can endure loneliness."— Isak Dinesen

I am writing this piece of my odyssey while my flight has settled down in the up and the pilot has given the permission to turn on the laptop.

In the last several weeks I had often imagined this moment of sitting in the airplane and inscribing my feelings of leaving Boston emotionally.

But the nature thesaurus the word ‘reality’ as the antonym of ‘imagination’. The dark environ and an eerie silence here give me nothing but the sleepy eyes and dry emotions to write.

But my predetermination urges me to continue this writing.

Boston is a place where everyone likes to be in and so I did. In these six years I have done nothing different than what most international crowd does; so I have no material to share.

Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.” ~ Oscar Wilde.

The feelings of missing Boston has not cluttered yet in my mind, 'cause I am hoping to be connected to the people and places of Boston more than that at Los Alamos.

Although, no matter how frequently you travel to a place or live there, if you do not have a home, you will never perceive the feeling of calling it your home. It becomes a Cuckoo’s nest.

The surrounding of Boston have never attracted me much, mostly because the artificiality that lies in mastering a beauty is nothing but a manifestation of human creativity. That is art. The surprise that sets in a natural evolution of the scenery, which I see more in mid-west US, is something that seduces me most.

Human being is an evolving creature; while the transformation of his outlook takes several generations to be visible, a human mind can grow older in the flicker of an eye. Sometimes a day makes you wiser than those years of lessons.

This last sentence is one of the many valuables that I have gained and grasped in Boston and I have enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Homeopathic medication is mostly a normal type of therapeutic!
[url=http://www.homeopathicdoctors.org/]homeopathic doctor[/url]